The eCAPS Bridge is an add-in that links Greenheck’s eCAPS platform directly to the Autodesk® Revit program. It gives users access to the capabilities of eCAPS, and facilitates seamless loading of Revit content without leaving the Revit work environment. This add-in is free to download and use.
- Map user parameters to Greenheck parameters in LOD 300 content for easy data transfer – NEW with v2.2!
- Add user parameters to LOD 200 content – NEW with v2.2!
- Easily create Schedules for inserted Fan, Gravity, or HVLS LOD 300 content
- Access saved eCAPS job and download or Insert selections into your Revit project
- Rapid reselection of Greenheck LOD300 families
- Access to the Greenheck library of content from within Revit
- Seamless loading of Revit content into projects
- Quick search for LOD 200 Revit families of fan products
- Performance based selection for LOD 300 Revit families of fan products
- Access to eCAPS time saving features
eCAPS Bridge for Revit current version: 2.2
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Revit version compatibility: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022