Greenheck began supplying HVAC component products to OEM manufacturers soon after the company was founded in 1947. The company has since grown and now offers the widest array of air movement, control, and tempering products of any OEM manufacturer in North America. Greenheck supplies products that include fans of various configurations, dampers, louvers, coils, electric duct heaters, and make-up air units. We also offer a variety of accessories for controlling the products, measuring airflow, safety applications, and more. All are selectable in our intuitive computer aided product selection (CAPS®) software.
Greenheck manufactures a variety of products for the OEM market. Our OEM fans offer belt drive and electronically commutated direct drive motor operation. OEM dampers are for use in air handling units, smoke rated plenums and other applications. Greenheck also offers OEM louver products that meet both aesthetic and environmental requirements. Other OEM products include electric duct heaters and OEM make-up air units along with several accessories to control, measure and improve safety.
Customer Service Focus
The Greenheck OEM sales team is ready to help. Our regional account managers are the main customer liaison and dedicated to serving your needs. The inside sales team supports the regional account managers to ensure customers have a person to speak with directly and answer e-mails in a timely manner, eliminating delays to keep your projects on track.
Readily Available Resources
Greenheck has a variety of resources available for OEM customers who want the flexibility and access to relevant information 24/7.
The following are a few examples of the service we offer:
- CAPS - Software with available product pricing, drawings, submittals, etc.
- Quick Build program – Select group of products built as needed (manufacturing cycle between 1 and 25 days depending on product)
- eCAPS® – This web based program allows you to Input your desired performance points and narrow choices to the appropriate fan selection quickly.
- 3D product files of LOD 300 and 350
- Web services – Load performance parameters, weights and dimensions of products to return values directly to your configuration software using a special link to our server. This allows you seamless 24/7 access for quoting and engineering functions without changing from one software program to another.
- Greenheck personnel ready to assist with product selection, quoting, documentation, and ordering.
Current OEM Customer Industries
CONTACT GREENHECK OEM
Greenheck provides equipment for OEMs in many industries including:
- Air handler
- Generator enclosure
- Paint line/booth
- Dust collection systems
- Mineshaft ventilation equipment
- Tree nut/nut processing equipment
- Portable heating and cooling equipment
- Portable structure/buildings
- Telecommunications buildings
- Food dehydration
- Marine applications