Model XG-BP-600 is a bypass air terminal unit used to achieve variable air volume delivery of of conditioned air to a space or zone where constant volume air handlers exist. The XG-BP-600 delivers a constant volume of air, but varying amounts are delivered to the space and the bypass plenum.
Capacities ranging from 200-4,000 cfm in six sizes.
Pneumatic, electric, or analog controls available.
Damper assembly includes a galvanized single ½-inch thick box damper providing superior rigidity and close off for accurate control without using an internal linkage.
- Casing constructed of 22-gauge galvanized steel
- BP-600 available in 6 unit sizes to handle 200-4,000 cfm
- Damper assembly includes a galvanized single ½-inch thick box damper providing superior rigidity and close off for accurate control without using an internal linkage
- Insulation is 1/2-inch thick, 1.5 lb/ft3 dual-density coated fiberglass that complies with NFPA 90A, ASTM C-665, and UL-181 requirements
- Industry-leading continuous welded primary inlet duct to minimize leakage with three stiffening beads for added rigidity
- Damper rotates in a self-lubricating, long-life, low-friction thermoplastic bearing
- Integral locking quadrant
- All BP-600 terminal units are AHRI certified and shipped with the AHRI seal
Complies with NFPA 90A and UL 181
- Instruction Manuals
Other Product Information
- ATU Accessories
- Control Drawing - BP310N PPD DA/NC
- Control Drawing - BP312N PPD RA/NO
- Control Drawing - BP314M PPI DA/NC
- Control Drawing - BP315M PPI DA/NO
- Control Drawing - BP316M PPI RA/NC
- Control Drawing - BP317M PPI RA/NO
- Control Drawing - BP340M PPI Static Pressure Control
- Control Drawing - BP352 EPD Cooling Only
- Control Drawing - BP360 API Cooling Only
- Control Drawing - BP365 API Auto Heat/Cool Changeover-no reheat
- Control Drawing - BP373 API Static Pressure Control-Direct or Bypass