Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems
Pre-engineered rooftop ventilators condition and deliver 100% outside air or mixtures of outdoor air and return air to a building. This unit is ideal for 100% outdoor air, variable air volume and single zone applications.
- 500 to 18000 cfm
- Up to 3 in. wg (ESP)
- 3 to 70 tons cooling capacity
- 75 to 1,200 mbh heating capacity
- Cooling options: packaged direct expansion, chilled water, air-source heat pump, and split direct expansion with or without remote condenser on select models
- Heating options: indirect gas, electric, and hot water
The ERCH combines the benefits of the total energy wheel with supplemental cooling and/or heating. The result is a product that is specifically designed to condition 100% outdoor air to desired supply conditions. Model ERCH offers a wide variety of configurable options from intake and discharge orientations to factory tested and proven control sequences.
- 1,000 - 10,000 cfm
- Up to 1.75 in. wg
- Cooling options: split direct expansion, chilled water, water-source heat pump, or evaporative cooling
- Heating options: indirect gas, electric, hot water, or water-source heat pump
Model ERT offers the benefits of a total energy wheel and cooling coil with a wrap-around heat pipe and/or heating. The result is a unit designed to be the most efficient product for conditioning humid outdoor air to near room conditions.
- 2,000 - 10,000 cfm
- Up to 1.75 in. wg
- Cooling options: split direct expansion or chilled water
- Heating options: electric or hot water
Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems Controls
DOAS systems offer control options for efficient operation including integration into building management systems. These controls come pre-programmed from the factory and are easily configured in the field.
Learn more about DOAS controls.
- Instruction Manuals
STATIC MODEL DOWNLOAD3D CAD2D CAD
- Application Information
- Other Product Information
- Project Profiles