Pre-engineered rooftop ventilators condition and deliver 100% outside air or mixtures of outdoor air and return air to a building. This unit is ideal for 100% outdoor air, variable air volume and single zone applications.
- 800 to 18000 cfm
- Up to 3 in. wg (ESP)
- Cooling options: packaged direct expansion, chilled water, and split direction expansion with or without remote condenser on select models
- Heating options: indirect gas, electric, and hot water
The RV/RVE offers several value-added features. These include a microprocessor and direct drive plenum fan(s) with variable frequency drives (VFDs).
- Energy recovery wheel for superior energy savings (RVE)
- Inverter compressor for increased part load efficiency
- Web user interface with microprocessor controls
- Modulating hot gas reheat
- High turndown furnace up to 16:1 (patent pending)
- Recirculation damper
- Low sound condenser fans on select models
- Electronically commutated motor or VFD on the lead condenser fan
The ERCH combines the benefits of the total energy wheel with supplemental cooling and/or heating. The result is a product that is specifically designed to condition 100% outdoor air to desired supply conditions. Model ERCH offers a wide variety of configurable options from intake and discharge orientations to factory tested and proven control sequences.
- 1,000 - 10,000 cfm
- Up to 1.75 in. wg
- Cooling options: packaged direct expansion, split direct expansion, chilled water, water-source heat pump, or evaporative cooling
- Heating options: indirect gas, electric, hot water, or water-source heat pump
Model ERT offers the benefits of a total energy wheel and cooling coil with a wrap-around heat pipe and/or heating. The result is a unit designed to be the most efficient product for conditioning humid outdoor air to near room conditions.
- 2,000 - 10,000 cfm
- Up to 1.75 in. wg
- Cooling options: split direct expansion or chilled water
- Heating options: electric or hot water
DOAS systems offer control options for efficient operation including integration into building management systems. These controls come pre-programmed from the factory and are easily configured in the field.
Learn more about DOAS controls.
- Model RV/RVE (#474612 IOM)
- Remote Condensing Unit (#913836 IOM)
- Model ERCH (#476054 IOM)
- Model ERT (#460945 IOM)
- Models PVF/PVG Indirect Gas-Fired Heat Modules (#481038 IOM) January 2018
- Furnace Controller IGF v1.03 (#483843 IOM) March 2019
- Microprocessor Controller DOAS v3.001 (#483586 IOM) December 2018
- DOAS Start-Up Report
STATIC MODEL DOWNLOAD3D CAD2D CAD
- Other Product Information
- Application Information
- Project Profiles