Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems Controls
Heat-Cool Only Controls
The Heat-Cool Only Control offering is designed to allow third-party control of a packaged direct expansion (DX), heat pump, or indirect gas heat on models RV, RVE, and RVC, while maintaining the safeties of the refrigeration system and heating devices.
An optional microprocessor controller that is factory programmed, wired, and tested prior to shipment. The controller can operate stand-alone or integrated with a Building Management System (BMS) using BACnet MS/TP or IP, or Modbus RTU or IP protocols. This controller is responsible for operating the unit in a safe and energy efficient manner while controlling temperature.
Web User Interface (UI)
Greenheck's microprocessor controller comes standard with a web user interface allowing the unit to be viewed and controlled from a web browser. With an Ethernet connection from the RV, RVE, or RVC unit to the facilities network, a full graphic, specific to the unit selected, will allow for monitoring and control of the unit without a building management system (BMS). Other features include full control display access, customizable data trending, and service contact information.
- BACnet Guide (#485940 IOM)
- Heat Cool Only Manual (#484754 IOM)
- Microprocessor Controller DOAS V4.001 (#484279 IOM)
- Microprocessor Controller DOAS V5.0 (#484715 IOM)
- Microprocessor Controller DOAS V6.2 (#485175 IOM)
- Microprocessor Controller DOAS V8.5 (#485936 IOM)
- Model RV/RVE/RVC Quick Start Guide
- Furnace Controller IGF V1.03/1.04 (#483843 IOM)
- Other Product Information