Model XG-FVL-600 parallel fan-powered terminal unit is designed to provide superior comfort to zones by intermittent parallel fan operation. These air terminal units have reduced height for low clearance applications, are AHRI Certified and ETL listed.
Capacities ranging from 200-2,500 cfm in three casing sizes.
Pneumatic, electric, analog, or direct digital controls available.
- Single speed high efficiency PSC motor with SCR motor speed control
- Field adjustable baffles, top and bottom, for balancing
- Large bottom access panel provided for easy motor/blower servicing
- Gasketed back draft damper to minimize leakage in cooling mode
- Industry-leading continuous welded primary inlet duct to minimize leakage with three stiffening beads for added rigidity
- All metal constructed inlet flow sensor with extra balancing taps
- NEMA 1 rated control enclosure with stand-off to prevent penetration of casing
- Full range of options and accessories available including liners, heating coils, access doors, attenuators, etc.
- All FVL-600 terminal units are AHRI certified and shipped with the AHRI seal
Complies with NFPA 90A and UL 181
- XG-FVL-600 - Low Profile Parallel Fan Powered Terminal - Cooling Only
- XG-FVL-600 - Low Profile Parallel Fan Powered Terminal with Hot Water Reheat on Discharge
- XG-FVL-600 - Low Profile Parallel Fan Powered Terminal with Hot Water Reheat on Induction
- XG-FVL-600 - Low Profile Parallel Fan Powered Terminal with Electric Reheat
- Instruction Manuals
Other Product Information
- ATU Accessories
- Control Drawing - FV810N PPD DA/NC
- Control Drawing - FV812N PPD RA/NO
- Control Drawing - FV814M PPI DA/NC
- Control Drawing - FC815M PPI DA/NO
- Control Drawing - FV816M PPI RA/NC
- Control Drawing - FV817M PPI RA/NO
- Control Drawing - FV860 API Cooling Only
- Control Drawing - FV861 API Cooling with Reheat
- Control Drawing - FV861E API Cooling with Electric Reheat
- Control Drawing - FV861E-SCR API Cooling with SCR Reheat
- Control Drawing - FV864_MW_AUTO API AM Wm-Up HW or up to 3 stage EH
- Control Drawing - FV864_MW_SCR API AM Wm-Up SCR EH
- Control Drawing - FV865 API Auto Heat/Cool Changeover-no reheat