Model XG-FVI-500 variable volume parallel fan-powered air terminal units provide superior comfort to zones by intermittent parallel fan operation and offer lower operating costs.
Capacities ranging from 150-5,600 cfm in seven casing sizes.
Pneumatic, electric, analog, or direct digital controls available.
Hot water or electric heat available for reheat applications.
- Single speed high efficiency PSC motor with SCR motor speed control
- Field adjustable baffles, top and bottom, for balancing
- Large bottom access panel provided for easy motor/blower servicing
- Gasketed back draft damper to minimize leakage in cooling mode
- Industry-leading continuous welded primary inlet duct to minimize leakage with three stiffening beads for added rigidity
- All metal constructed inlet flow sensor with extra balancing taps
- NEMA 1 rated control enclosure with stand-off to prevent penetration of casing
- Full range of options and accessories available including liners, heating coils, access doors, attenuators, etc.
- All FVI-600 terminal units are AHRI certified and shipped with the AHRI seal
Complies with NFPA 90A and UL 181
- Instruction Manuals
STATIC MODEL DOWNLOAD3D CAD2D CAD
Other Product Information
- ATU Accessories
- Control Drawing - FV810N PPD DA/NC
- Control Drawing - FV812N PPD RA/NO
- Control Drawing - FV814M PPI DA/NC
- Control Drawing - FC815M PPI DA/NO
- Control Drawing - FV816M PPI RA/NC
- Control Drawing - FV817M PPI RA/NO
- Control Drawing - FV860 API Cooling Only
- Control Drawing - FV861 API Cooling with Reheat
- Control Drawing - FV861E API Cooling with Electric Reheat
- Control Drawing - FV861E-SCR API Cooling with SCR Reheat
- Control Drawing - FV864_MW_AUTO API AM Wm-Up HW or up to 3 stage EH
- Control Drawing - FV864_MW_SCR API AM Wm-Up SCR EH
- Control Drawing - FV865 API Auto Heat/Cool Changeover-no reheat