Yes, OCI's can be field mounted on VCD and smoke dampers by using the OCI kit (Part # 851848). Units less than 11 inches high with an A dimension of less than 10.5 inches there will be no room to mount the OCI. Consult the factory on combination fire smoke dampers.
Yes, Greenheck offers a zero flow or no flow smoke detector, which samples air currents passing through a duct without airflow.
Greenheck can manufacture a combination fire smoke damper that is 8 inches wide by 8 inches high and includes an internal electric actuator.
- Belimo - 135 seconds
- Siemens GGD - 15 seconds
- Honeywell FATPA - 15 seconds
- Belimo FSLF & FSNF - 15 seconds
- Siemens 331-4551 - 5 seconds
- Siemens 331-2976 - 7 seconds
- Siemens 331-2856 - 10 seconds