Relief Gravity Ventilators
Gravity relief ventilators are non-powered and work on pressure differential between the inside and outside of the building.
Gravity ventilators designed for relief applications with natural gravity or negative pressure systems. Units feature a low-silhouette, fabra hood-style housing.
- 0 to 96,800 cfm
- Up to 0.3 in. wg.
The GRSR is a spun aluminum air relief roof ventilator for natural gravity or positive pressure systems. This model can mount either to a roof curb or with a flashing flange (GRSF) for quick and easy installations.
- 230 to 18,400 cfm
- Up to 0.4 in. wg.
- Fabra Hood, Multi Section with Birdscreen, throat length greater than 72 inches (#471323 IOM)
- Fabra Hood, Multi Section with Filters, throat length greater than 72 inches (471324 IOM)
- Fabra Hood, Single Section with Birdscreen, throat length less than or equal to 72 inches (#471321 IOM)
- Fabra Hood, Single Section with Filters, throat length less than or equal to 72 inches (#471322 IOM)
- Model GRSI GRSR (#483464 IOM)
STATIC MODEL DOWNLOAD3D CAD2D CAD
- Other Product Information