Make-Up Air Controls
Greenheck offers a full range of control options for make-up air units.
- No profiles available.
Optional remote panels provide contact closures for unit enable, heat enable and cooling enable. Three options are available.
Industrial Type (TSCP)Features a variety of switches and indicator lights mounted on a coated steel box. If room override is specified, the override thermostat is factory mounted on the remote panel. Nema rating: 1
Kitchen Style (KSCP)Features lighted toggle switches for kitchen hood lights, fans and tempering. A stainless faceplat for flush wall mounting and a juncion box is included. NEMA rating: 1
Severe DutyFeatures switches and lights mounted externally on the ouside of the panel. If applicable, the room override will be mounted on the outside of the panel. All other controls will be mounted internally. NEMA rating: 1, 3, 3R, 4, 4X and 12.
An optimum solution for connecting a make-up air unit to a Building Management System (BMS). Available on models IGX, DGX and MSX. The network interface allows the BMS to monitor (and optionally control) the status and functions of the unit through a factory-installed controller. Control commands will be provided by terminal-style signals external to the unit.
- Furnace Controller (#481155 IOM)
- Microprocessor Controller MUA v2.40 (#481747 IOM) September 2016
- Network Interface BMS v1.10 (#476811) April 2013
- Smoke Detector DH-98-P
- 7800 Series Installation Instructions
- 7800 Series Relay Module
- Amplifier for 7800 Series Relay Module
- Maxitrol Modulating Valve brochure
- Maxitrol Series 14 Installation Instructions
- Maxitrol Series 44 Installation Instructions
- Smoke Detector D4120 (Data Sheet IOM)
- Smoke Detector D4120 (Install IOM)