Model IG sets the standard for an efficient approach to tempered make-up air applications. Variable air volume options are available in addition to constant volume, 100% outdoor air operation. Configurable model IG has multiple intake and filtering options and allows for optional evaporative cooling.
- 800 to 7,000 cfm and 2 in. wg
- Up to 400,000 BTU/hr.
- 4:1 electronic modulation
- ETL listed
Model IGX is a highly configurable indirect gas-fired heating system. The unit has a modular design for maximum flexibility. Recirculation and VAV options are available in addition to constant volume, 100% outdoor air operation. The IGX has heating, cooling, and airflow capacities to provide make-up air across a broad range of applications.
- 800 to 15,000 cfm and 3 in. wg
- Up to 1,200,000 BTU/hr.
- Cooling options: packaged direct expansion, split direct expansion, chilled water, or evaporative cooling
- 16:1 electronic modulation per furnace
- ETL listed
- Quick Start Guide - Indirect Gas
- Quick Start Guide - Microprocessor Controller
- Models IG/IGX (#481153 IOM)
- Packaged DX Module (#474681 IOM)
- Start-Up Guide
- Models PVF/PVG (#481038 IOM)
- Models PVF and PVG (#483094 IOM) Canadian French
- Furnace Controller IGF v1.00 (#481155 IOM) September 2016
- Furnace Controller IGF v1.02 (#482642 IOM) August 2016
- Other Product Information
- Project Profiles