Rooftop Ventilators with Heating and Cooling
Greenheck's rooftop ventilators with heating and cooling are designed to handle up to 100% outside air and can be applied to dedicated outdoor air systems, variable air volume systems, and constant air volume systems. Each model includes many value-added features such as 2" double wall construction, and airfoil plenum fans.
- No news available.
The Greenheck model RV is designed to condition high percentages of outdoor air in a variety of applications. Supply airflow ranges from 800 - 9500 cfm and up to 3 inches of external static pressure.
Cooling: Packaged DX; Split DX coil; Chilled water coil
Heating: Indirect gas furnace; Electric heater; Hot water coil
Digital Scroll Compressors: Optional
- PVF(-H)/PVG Indirect Gas-Fired Heat Modules (#481038 IOM) August 2015
- RV/RVE Rooftop Ventilator (#474612 IOM)
- Microprocessor Controller TAP v2.30 (#481036) August 2015 (RVE, ERCH-01, ERT-01)
- Microprocessor Controller TAP v2.20 (#479342 IOM) July 2014 (RVE, ERCH-01, ERT-01)
- Microprocessor Controller TAP v2.10 (#475595 IOM) April 2014 (RVE, ERCH-01, ERT-01)
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
|RV||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS|