Laboratories use a significant amount of energy. Greenheck’s Vektor Energy Recovery System (ERS) utilize glycol filled run-around coils to safely transfer energy between the laboratory exhaust and supply airstreams to reduce the laboratory’s consumption of energy. The system is designed to maintain separate supply and exhaust ducts and safely prevent the possibility of cross-contamination.
- Damper Application Considerations for Laboratory Exhaust
- Variable Volume Laboratory Systems, an Overview (FA/124-05)
- New Test Standard for Dilution Blowers (CS/102-11)
- Measuring Belt Tension (FA/127-11)
- An Analysis of Induced Flow Laboratory Exhaust Fan Systems and the Benefit of AMCA 260 Certified Performance FA/128-12
The Vektor-ERS is a pre-engineered laboratory exhaust energy recovery system. In combination with the Vektor-MD high plume dilution, Vektor-MH high plume and Vektor-MS fans with Variable Geometry Nozzles, this system is designed to effectively recapture lost energy and remove contaminated laboratory exhaust and dilute and disperse the exhaust high above the roof. ERS plenums and coils are sized per airflow and can include up to three fans.
- 2,000 to 66,000 cfm
- Up to 10 in. wg
Other Product Information
System Options and Accessories
- Model Vektor-ERS-MD (#474118 IOM)
- Models Vektor-MH, Vektor-MD, and Vektor-MS (#464652 IOM)
- Sure-Aire Controller High Voltage (100-240 VAC) (#475472 IOM)
- Sure-Aire Controller Low Voltage (24 VCD/VAC) (#476092 IOM)
- Sure-Aire K Factor Programming (#478758 IOM)