The Vektor®-MD uses an inline mixed flow fan to quickly and efficiently exhaust fumes and odors up and above a research facility or laboratory. The high plume nozzle and dilution windband entrain outside ambient air to assist in the dilution of laboratory exhaust and maximize plume rise. The space saving configuration of the Vektor-MD maximizes air movement with reduced sound and energy consumption.
Usual installations would include college and university laboratories, biotech and pharmaceutical labs, research facilities and hospital laboratories.
- Damper Application Considerations for Laboratory Exhaust
- Variable Volume Laboratory Systems, an Overview (FA/124-05)
- New Test Standard for Dilution Blowers (CS/102-11)
- Measuring Belt Tension (FA/127-11)
- An Analysis of Induced Flow Laboratory Exhaust Fan Systems and the Benefit of AMCA 260 Certified Performance FA/128-12
The Vektor-MD utilizes an inline fan with a bifurcated housing to keep components out of contaminated airstream and a windband and nozzle combination to entrain ambient air to assist in the dilution of contaminated exhaust. Available in belt or direct drive and up to six fans on a common plenum, the Vektor-MD can be packaged with the Vektor energy recovery systems.
- 1,500 to 83,000 cfm per fan
- Up to 11.5 in. wg
- Spark C or B resistant construction
- AMCA licensed for Air, Sound and Induced Flow performance (AMCA 210, 300 and 260)
- UL/cUL listed for Electrical (UL/cUL 705)
Other Product Information
System Options and Accessories
- Models Vektor-MH, Vektor-MD, and Vektor-MS (#464652 IOM)
- Sure-Aire Controller High Voltage (100-240 VAC) (#475472 IOM)
- Sure-Aire Controller Low Voltage (24 VCD/VAC) (#476092 IOM)
- Sure-Aire K Factor Programming (#478758 IOM)