FEMA 361 Grille
FEMA 361 grilles are used to protect air intake or exhaust openings from flying debris caused by tornadoes spawned by hurricanes or severe thunderstorms. FEMA 361 grilles must also withstand extremely high wind loads. FEMA 361 grilles must be applied over any wall penetration on a FEMA 361 storm shelter. FEMA 361 grilles are most frequently installed in front of louvers on the building exterior.
- No profiles available.
Model FSG-801 is a FEMA 361 compliant and UL Listed (R29119) grille fabricated of 0.25 inch thick hot rolled steel materials. Model FSG-801 withstands the ICC 500 2 x 4 impact standard adopted by FEMA 361. Model FSG-801 withstands wind-loads up to 248 PSF. Model FSG-801 may be installed in a cantilever or recessed/flush mount configuration. Mounted flanges may be located on the sides or top and bottom. Frame depth: 8 in.
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
- Warranty Statement for Class I Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Class II Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Acroflur 50% Finish
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Hylar Mica (70%) Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Baked Enamel Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Material and Workmanship
- Warranty Statement for Louver Products
- Warranty Statement for Maintenance - Protecting and Repairing the Finish