Air Measuring Products
Airflow measuring products help buildings meet the minimum outdoor air requirements of ASHRAE Standard 62 or California Title 24 by providing accurate monitoring and control of outside air.
- No profiles available.
Model AMS: Airflow Measuring Station
The AMS is an accurate airflow measuring station and is furnished with a properly sized pressure transducer that outputs a signal proportional to cfm.
Model AMD: Pressure Differential
The AMD series combines the function of an accurate airflow measuring station and low leakage control damper into one compact assembly that both measures and regulates airflow volumes to a target set-point.
Model AMD-TD: Thermal Dispersion
The AMD-TD series combines the function of Vari-Green® airflow measurement probes and transmitters with a low leakage control damper into one compact assembly. They measure and control airflow volumes to a target set-point.
- AMD and AMS Series (#474014 IOM)
- AMD-xx-TD Transmitter Installation and Troubleshooting Guide
- AMD-xx-TD Series (#478799 IOM).
- AMS & AMD Series with Honeywell Spyder Controller
- BAPI Zone Pressure Touch (ZPT) Sensor Installation Instructions
- Vari-Green Constant Volume Controller for AMS and AMD Series (479830 IOM)
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
Air Meassuring Flow Station with Damper - Thermal Dispersion
- AMD-23-TD Air Measuring Station with VCD-23 Control Damper
- AMD-33-TD Air Measuring Flow Station with VCD-33 damper
- AMD-42-TD Air Measuring Station with VCD-42 dampers
- AMD-42V-TD Air Measuring Station with VCD-42V