Centrifugal Inline Fans
The centrifugal inline fans include both direct and belt driven fans with backward-inclined or forward curved wheels. Models feature rugged constructions, high-efficiency, and low sound levels. Centrifugal inline fans are ideal for clean air applications, including intake, exhaust, return, or make-up air.
- No news available.
The models SQ and BSQ have square housing designs for indoor applications. Easy access for inspection and service is provided by removable side panels. Capacities range from 50 to 27,000 cfm and up to 4.0 in. wg.
Model BDF belt drive duct fans are designed for low sound levels in supply, exhaust or ducted return applications. Performance capabilities range from 300 cfm to 15,000 cfm and up to 3.0 in. wg of static pressure.
Model BCF is a belt drive inline cabinet fan. It is designed for efficiency and reliability in supply, exhaust and ducted return applications. It can be mounted horizontally with either a top horizontal or upblast discharge. Capacities range from 200 to 6,000 cfm and up to 1.5 in. wg.
- Belt Drive Cabinet Fans (Model BCF)
- Belt Drive Duct Fans (Model BDF)
- Inline Fans (Models SQ and BSQ)
Other Product Information
- Model BCF (#453284 IOM)
- Isolator Mounting Assembly for Model SQ, Model BSQ, Model BDF (#469092 IOM)
- Model BDF (#458341 IOM)
- Models SQ and BSQ (#472058 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Constant Pressure Indoor (#474766 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Constant Pressure Outdoor ( #472864 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Indoor Air Quality - Temp/Humidity (#475573 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Indoor Air Quality - VOC (I#475407 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Universal Assemblies (#475699 IOM)
- Vari-Green Motor and Controls (IOM# 473681)
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
|BCF||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download|
|BDF||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download|
|BSQ||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download||Download|
|SQ||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download||Download|