Acoustical Fabricated Louvers
Acoustically insulated louver blades provide sound absorption for escaping noise. Available in either formed aluminum or steel material and in a variety of blade styles such as airfoil, sightproof or J blade. Available in 6, 8 and 12 in. blade depths.
- No profiles available.
Airfoil Blade: Model AFA
Acoustical airfoil blades offer the highest free area and lowest airflow resistance. Available in 8 in. blade depth.
J Blades: Model AFJ
Acoustical J style blade series offers the best balance of economics, airflow resistance and sound absorption. Available in 6, 8 and 12 in. blade depths.
Sightproof Blades: Model AFS
Acoustical sightproof blades prevent visual see through while providing sound absorption. Available 12 in. blade depth.
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
- Warranty Statement for Class I Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Class II Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Acroflur 50% Finish
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Hylar Mica (70%) Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Baked Enamel Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Material and Workmanship
- Warranty Statement for Louver Products
- Warranty Statement for Maintenance - Protecting and Repairing the Finish