Wind-Driven Rain Extruded Louvers
The most effective line of products for minimizing water penetration through openings that are sensitive to rain and weather penetration. All models incorporate a drainable head member and either vertical or horizontal rain-resistant blades to provide maximum resistance to wind-driven rain as tested by the stringent AMCA 500L test procedure.
- No articles available.
- No profiles available.
Horizontal Blades: Model EHH
Horizontal blades offer the traditional louver look and excellent protection against wind-driven rain. Available in 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7 in. blade depths
Vertical Blades: Model EVH
Vertical blades offer the best protection against wind-driven rain although the vertical blade look is not typical. Available in 2, 4, 6 and 8 in. blade depths.
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
- Warranty Statement for Class I Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Class II Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Acroflur 50% Finish
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Hylar Mica (70%) Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Baked Enamel Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Material and Workmanship
- Warranty Statement for Louver Products
- Warranty Statement for Maintenance - Protecting and Repairing the Finish
- EHH-201 (2" Frame, Horizontal Blade)
- EHH-401 (4" Frame, Horizontal Blade)
- EHH-501 (5" Frame, Horizontal Blade)
- EHH-601 (6" Frame, Horizontal Blade)
- EHH-701 (7" Frame, Horizontal Blade)
- EVH-201 (2" Frame, Vertical Blade)
- EVH-401 (4" Frame, Vertical Blade)
- EVH-602 (6" Frame, Vertical Blade)
- EVH-801 (8" Frame, Vertical Blade)