Stationary Extruded Aluminum Louvers
Stationary extruded aluminum louvers are used in applications that require intake and exhaust ventilation with moderate protection from rain and weather infiltration. Non-drainable and drainable models available.
Drainable Blades: Models EDD/ESD/EHM
Designed with a drainable head and drainable blades to protect air intake and exhaust openings in building exterior walls by minimizing water penetration. Drain gutters are located on every blade to capture water which is dispersed to the jambs and drained out of the sill. The Dual Drainable (EDD) louvers have an additional rain gutter on each blade to provide additional water and weather protection. The EHM-601 has a recessed mullion that offers a continuous blade appearance for multi-wide sections. Available in 2, 4 and 6 in. blade depths and optional 30 and 45 degree blades on select models.
Drainable Head: Models EDJ/EDK/ESID
Design includes a drainable head member with either J or K style blades and optional 30 degree blades to maximize free area. The ESID-430 design allows intake and discharge ductwork to be connected to the back of the louver and prevents the short cycling of air. This unit can be either a combination intake/discharge louver or discharge only louver. Available in 2, 4 and 6 in. blade depths.
Non-Drainable Blades: Models ESJ/ESK
Designs incorporate traditional non-drainable J or K style blades with sloped sill. The K style blade has an additional offset "rain hook" in each blade to provide extra protection against water penetration. High free areas provide minimum resistance to airflow. Hidden mullion multi-wide sections. Available in 2, 4 and 6 in. blade depths.
Recessed Mullion: Models ESJ-RM/ESK-RM
The traditional non-drainable J and K style blades with recessed mullion. Design offers better blade alignment for a continuous blade appearance. Provides more structural integrity between multi-wide sections.
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
|Louver Standard Details||Download|
- Warranty Statement for Class I Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Class II Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Acroflur 50% Finish
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Hylar Mica (70%) Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Baked Enamel Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Products
- Warranty Statement for Maintenance - Protecting and Repairing the Finish
- EDD-401 (4" Frame, Dual Drainable Blade)
- EDD-601 (6" Frame, Dual Drainable Blade)
- EHM-601 (6" Frame, Dual Drainable Blade, Hidden Mullion)
- ESD-202 (2" Frame, Drainable Blade)
- ESD-403 (4" Frame, Drainable Blade)
- ESD-435 (4" Frame, Drainable Blade)
- ESD-603 (6" Frame, Drainable Blade)
- ESD-635 (6" Frame, Drainable Blade)
- EDJ-202 (2" Frame, J Blade)
- EDJ-401 (4" Frame, J Blade)
- EDJ-430 (4" Frame, 30 degree J Blade)
- EDJ-601 (6" Frame, J Blade)
- EDK-402 (4" Frame, K Blade)
- EDK-430 (4" Frame, 30 degree K Blade)
- EDK-602 (6" Frame, K Blade)
- ESID-430 (4" Frame, Specialty Intake/Discharge)
- ESJ-401RM (4" Frame, J Blade)
- ESJ-602RM (6" Frame, J Blade)
- ESK-402RM (4" Frame, K Blade)
- ESK-602RM (6" Frame, K Blade)