Commercial and Industrial Make-Up Air Units
Greenheck’s line of commercial make-up air units are designed to provide supply air for general, process, and combustion exhaust. A variety of configurations, tempering options, and heating and cooling capacities assure that Greenheck will be able to provide make-up air for your applications.
- No news available.
Direct Gas-Fired Heating
Greenheck's direct gas fired make-up air units feature 100% efficient burners and are offered in a wide range of air volume and heating capacities, cooling options and configurations.
Model DGK is designed to be the most economical, compact, and simple approach to 100% outdoor air kitchen applications. Airflow voumes range from 800 to 8,500 cfm with heating capacities up to 850,000 BTU/hr.
Model DG is designed to be the most economical approach to 100% outdoor air applications. Airflow volumes range from 800 to 15,000 cfm with heating capacities up to 1,600,000 BTU/hr.
Cooling option: Evaporative cooling up to 12,000 cfm
Model DGX has greater capabilities and a modular design for greater configuration flexibility. In addition to 100% outdoor air operation, recirculation and variable volume airflow options are available. Airflow volumes range from 800 to 48,000 cfm with heating capacities up to 4,800,000 BTU/hr.
Cooling option: Evaporative cooling up to 46,000 cfm
Chilled water or DX cooling up to 11,000 cfm
Model TSU offers 100% outdoor air, recirculation or variable volume airflow options. Airflow volumes range from 20,000 to 64,000 cfm with heating capacities up to 6,000,000 BTU/hr.
Cooling options: Evaporative cooling is available up to 60,000 cfm.
Model VSU offers 100% outdoor air, recirculation or variable volume airflow options in a vertical unit configuration. Airflow volumes range from 2,000 to 64,000 cfm with heating capacities up to 6,000,000 BTU/hr.
Indirect Fired Gas-Fired Units
Greenheck's indirect fired gas heating make-up air units feature 80% efficient furnaces. Single, double and triple furnaces units are available with up to 8:1 staged turndown or 4:1 modulating turndown per furnace. All Greenheck furnaces are power vented to maximize the unit's life by preventing corrosive combustion gasses from condensing within the heat exchanger.
This Greenheck model features a unique indirect furnace that includes an integrated downturned plenum. This eliminates the need for an additional section to achieve a down blast discharge. In addition to 100% outdoor air operation, and recirculation options are available. Airflow volumes range from 800 to 7,000 cfm with heating capacities up to 400,000 BTU/hr (input).
Cooling options: Evaporative cooling up to 7,000 cfm
Model IGX is ideally suited for gas-fired make-up air applications where a direct gas-fired system is not appropriate. The IGX has a modular design for broad configuration flexibility. In addition to 100% outdoor air operation, recirculation and variable volume airflow options are available. Airflow volumes range from 800 to 15,000 cfm with heating capacities up to 1,200,000 BTU/hr (input).
Cooling options: Evaporative cooling up to 14,000 cfm
Chilled water or DX up to 11,000 cfm
Model IGK is designed to be the most economical, compact, and simple approach to kitchen applications with indirect gas-fired heating. Airflow volumes range from 800 to 5000 CFM with heating capacities up to 400,000 BTU/hr.
The model MPX is a 100% outdoor air unit designed with packaged DX cooling. The integral packaged air-cooled refrigeration system utilizes R-410a refrigerant and has optional Hot Gas Bypass and Hot Gas Reheat. Airflow volumes range from 1,000 to 9,000 cfm with external static pressure capabilities up to 3.0 inches of water gauge.
Digital Scroll Compressors: Optional
Model MSX is ideally suited for make-up air applications where hot water, steam or electric heat are desired. The MSX has a modular design for broad configuration flexibility. In addition to basic make-up air operation, recirculation and variable volume airflow options are available. Capacities range from 800 to 45,000 cfm and 1.75 in. wg (434 Pa).
The Greenheck model RV is designed to condition high percentages of outdoor air in a variety of applications. Supply airflow ranges from 800 - 9500 cfm and up to 3 inches of external static pressure.
Cooling: Packaged DX; Split DX coil; Chilled water coil
Heating: Indirect gas furnace; Electric heater; Hot water coil
Digital Scroll Compressors: Optional
- Air Flow Control Options for 80/20 Recirculation, Variable Volume
- Direct Gas-Fired Make-Up Air Models DGK, DG and DGX
- GreenHeat Industrial Space Heating
- Indirect Gas-Fired Technical Guide
- Model DGX, IGX, and MSX with Packaged DX Option".
- Model IG Make-Up Air Unit
- Model IG-HV Heating & Ventilating Unit
- Model IGX Make-Up Air Unit
- Model IGX-HV Heating & Ventilating Unit
- Model MPX with Packaged Cooling & Heating
- Model MSX Make-Up Air Unit
- Model RV
- Model TSU Make Up Air Unit
- Model VSU Make-Up Air Unit
- Water Wizard Evaporative Cooling Optimizer
- DG / DGX with Direct Spark (#470652 IOM)
- DG / DGX with Pilot Ignition (#470651 IOM)
- DGK (#468695 IOM)
- DGX Industrial Space Heating (#470655 IOM)
- IG / IGX (#470656 IOM)
- MPX (#472695 IOM)
- MSX (#470658 IOM)
- Network Interface Controller for Tempered Air Products (#476811 IOM)
- Packaged DX Module (#474681 IOM)
- PVF/PVG Indirect Gas-Fired Heat Modules (#474645 IOM)
- RV/RVE Rooftop Ventilator (#474612 IOM)
- TSU Base Unit Manual (#464441 IOM)
- TSU Direct Gas Manual (#456857 IOM)
- VSU Make-Up Air Unit with Direct-Fired Gas Heater (#470654 IOM)
- DDC Controller - TAPv2.0 (#474894 IOM)
- DG / DGX with Direct Spark (#464043 IOM) (Pre-2008)
- DG / DGX with Pilot Ignition (#463555 IOM) (Pre-2008)
- Furnace Model PVF 4:1 Modulating Valve (#474047 IOM)
- IG / IGX (#464104 IOM) (Pre-2009)
- Make-Up Air Electric, Steam, Hot Water, Chlled Water, and DX Coils (#457046 IOM)
- Make-Up Air Printed Circuit Board (#473636 IOM)
- Model DG / DGX Industrial Space Heating (#464044 IOM) (Pre-2009)
- VSU (#457831 IOM) (Pre-2012)
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
|DGX||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS|
|IGX||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS|
|MSX||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS|
- Standard Direct Expansion (DX) Cooling Air Conditioning System
FAQs for Make-Up Air Units
GreenHeat Direct Gas-Fired Heating SystemThe GreenHeat system uses 100% outside air and direct gas-fired heaters. 100% outside air provides slight building pressurization, offsetting infiltration. The direct gas-fired burner provides 100% post latent heat efficiency. Together the direct gas-fired burner and positive building pressure provide a heating system which requires significantly less energy than an air rotation unit to heat a space. The GreenHeat system uses a high velocity discharge, reducing stratification and providing even heating.
Greenheck's Water WizardGreenheck's Water Wizard provides complete evaporative cooling control. The Wizard measures the outside temperature and humidity then adjusts the water supply to provide only the water needed for maximum evaporative cooling. On cool or humid days, the Wizard knows the evaporative cooling potential is low and reduces the water supply to save you money. On hot or dry days, the wizard increases the water supply to meet the increased evaporative cooling potential, providing you with the most cooling possible.