Greenheck's Vektor®-H is a self-contained and cost-effective solution that is superior to field built-up fan and stack assemblies. The high plume laboratory exhaust system is designed to remove hazardous or noxious fumes from a laboratory, dilute the fumes with bypass air and expel them from the building. The Vektor-H requires less roof space with a smaller footprint and is a cleaner installation with fewer roof penetrations.
Appropriate applications would be for lower performance requirements or single hoods. The Vektor-H is suitable for waste water treatment plants, high school or college science labs, forensic labs, hospital isolation rooms or facilities with limited odor generation.
The Vektor-H uses a belt-driven, tubular centrifugal fan with an efficient conical nozzle designed to safely propel fumes away from the building. These fans can be configured in single, double or triple fan systems.
- 500 to 26,000 cfm per fan
- Up to 4 in. wg
- Spark B resistant construction
- AMCA licensed for Air and Sound performance (AMCA 210 and 300)
- UL/cUL listed for Electrical (UL/cUL 705) and Grease Exhaust (UL/cUL 762)
- Florida Building Code
- Florida Product Approval
- Texas Department of Insurance
- Notice Of Acceptance (NOA High Wind)