Industrial Centrifugal Fans
The Industrial Duty Centrifugal Fans, series 41, are designed for heavy duty air movement applications. Series 41 construction includes both backward inclined and airfoil centrifugal wheels fans and features heavy gauge, fully welded steel housings on all sizes. Stainless steel and aluminum construction materials are available for either the entire unit or air stream parts.
- No news available.
Model CSW: Single Wide Blower
Operated in broad range of fan applications, typically in ducted systems. Versatile construction options allow use in environments which require spark resistance, high temperature tolerance, or resistance to corrosive elements. These fans are available as belt or direct drive units.
Models BIDW/AFDW: Double Wide Blower
Operated in non-ducted inlet applications, primarily handling clean air at ambient temperatures. Higher volume capacities allow for a more compact system design than with single width fans. These models are available as belt driven units.
- Sure-Aire Catalog
- Model CSW
- Fan Monitoring System
- Marine Products - Dampers, Louvers and Fans
- Series 21 & 41 Industrial Duty Centrifugal Fans
Other Product Information
- Coatings for Extreme Applications
- Dampers for Centrifugal Fans
- Fan Efficiency Grades Energy Guide (FEG)
- Mounting Bases and Vibration Isolation
- Seismic Solutions
- High Voltage (100-240 VAC) Sure-Aire Pressure Controller (#475742 IOM)
- Low Voltage (24 VAC/ VDC) Sure-Aire Pressure Controller (#476092 IOM)
- Centrifugal, Industrial and Filtered Supply (#463687 IOM)
- Isolation Assembly Instructions (#468646 IOM)
- Models USF and CSW (#479870 IOM)
- Programming Sure-Aire K-Factor (#478758)
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
|AFSW||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||
|BISW||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||
|CSW||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS|
Sure-Aire Monitoring System