Commercial and Industrial Centrifugal Fans
The Industrial Duty Centrifugal Fans, series 41, are designed for heavy duty air movement applications. Series 41 construction includes both backward inclined and airfoil centrifugal wheels fans and features heavy gauge, fully welded steel housings on all sizes. Stainless steel and aluminum construction materials are available for either the entire unit or air stream parts.
Model CSW: Single Wide Blower
Operated in broad range of fan applications, typically in ducted systems. Versatile construction options allow use in environments which require spark resistance, high temperature tolerance, or resistance to corrosive elements. These fans are available as belt or direct drive units.
Models BIDW/AFDW: Double Wide Blower
Operated in non-ducted inlet applications, primarily handling clean air at ambient temperatures. Higher volume capacities allow for a more compact system design than with single width fans. These models are available as belt driven units.
Other Product Information
- Sure-Aire Catalog
- Coatings for Extreme Applications
- Fan Monitoring System
- Models USF and CSW
- Mounting Bases and Vibration Isolation
- Isolation Assembly Instructions (#468646 IOM)
- Sure-Aire Controller High Voltage (100-240 VAC) (#475472 IOM)
- Sure-Aire Controller Low Voltage (100-240 VAC) (#476092 IOM)
- Centrifugal, Industrial and Filtered Supply (#463687 IOM)
- Model USF-200, USF-300, USF-400 and CSW (#479870 IOM)
- Sure-Aire K Factor Programming (#478758 IOM)
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
|CSW||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS|