When your application doesn't call for heating or cooling, choose from one of the following non-tempered make-up air units.
Models KSFD and KSFB
Greenheck’s series KSF is available in a belt drive (model KSFB) and direct drive (model KSFD). Both have a compact design providing non-tempered make-up air for commercial, institutional and kitchen applications.
- 300 to 10,250 cfm and 3 in. wg
- UL 705
Model MSF is a perfect fit for price sensitive, non-tempered make-up air applications. The MSF features a direct drive, backward inclined plenum suppy fan that brings many value-added benefits for the end user. The plenum fan arrangement allows for bottom, horizontal, left and right discharge arrangements for convenient ducting. Maintenance and air balancing in the field are simplified by the absence of belts and sheaves.
- 500 - 5,300 cfm and 3 in. wg
- Permanent split-capacitor (PSC), Vari-Green® electronically commutated (EC), or variable frequency drive (VFD) controlled three-phase motors
Model MSX is ideally suited for make-up air applications where non-gas-fired heating or no tempering is desired. Model MSX offers hot water, steam or electric heat and has a modular design for broad configuration flexibility. In addition to constant volume 100% outdoor air operation, recirculation and variable air volume options are also available.
- 800 to 48,000 cfm and 4 in. wg
- Electric heat: Up to 220 KW, SCR/VSCR controls, single point power standard
- Cooling options: packaged direct expansion, split direct expansion, chilled water, or evaporative cooling
- ETL listed
FAQs for Make-Up Air Units