The Vektor®-MH uses an inline mixed flow fan to quietly and efficiently exhaust fumes and odors up and above the research facility. The engineered high plume nozzle efficiently creates high plume rise. The Vektor®-MH is available in belt drive, utilizing a bifurcated fan housing design allowing belts, drives and motors to be isolated from the contaminated airstream for safe, easy maintenance. Vektor®-MH systems have a small installed footprint, requiring minimal roof space. They can be applied in a wide variety of configurations with up to six fans as part of a single system, and can be packaged with Vektor® energy recovery systems.
- No profiles available.
- Designed to withstand up to 125 mph windloads without guide wires
- Designed for laboratory exhaust applications
- Engineered conical high plume discharge nozzle
- Available in belt drive configurations
- Unique "vacuum shaft seal" (Vektor®-MH) ensuring that hazardous or noxious fumes do not escape through the shaft opening (patent pending)
- Configurable in single or up to six fan systems
- Meets ANSI Z9.5, NFPA 45 and ASHRAE Chapter 45 lab design guidelines
- Utilizes mixed flow impeller technology
- Efficient operation for reduced energy consumption
- Performance capabilities - 1,500 cfm to 60,000 cfm; up to 8 in. wg per fan
- Motor and drives located outside the airstream
- Lower sound levels than an inline centrifugal or axial exhaust fan
- L(10) - 200,000 hour shaft bearing life
The Vektor®-MH uses an inline mixed flow fan to quietly and efficiently exhaust fumes and odors up and above the research facility. The high plume nozzle maximizes plume rise. The Vektor®-MH is available in belt drive.
System Options and Accessories
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create