The Vektor®-MH uses an inline mixed flow fan to quietly and efficiently exhaust fumes and odors up and above a research facility or lab. The engineered high plume nozzle efficiently creates high plume rise. The Vektor-MH is available in belt and direct drive, utilizing a bifurcated fan housing design allowing belts, drives and motors to be isolated from the contaminated airstream for safe, easy maintenance. Vektor-MH systems have a small installed footprint, requiring minimal roof space. They can be applied in a wide variety of configurations with up to six fans as part of a single system, and can be packaged with Vektor energy recovery systems.
- No profiles available.
- Designed for laboratory exhaust applications
- Engineered conical high plume discharge nozzle
- Available in belt and direct drive configurations
- Unique "vacuum shaft seal" ensuring that hazardous or noxious fumes do not escape through the shaft opening
- Configurable in single or up to six fan systems
- Utilizes mixed flow impeller technology
- Efficient operation for reduced energy consumption
- Performance capabilities - 2,000 cfm to 47,000 cfm; up to 11 in. wg per fan
- Motor and drives located outside the airstream
- Lower sound levels than an inline centrifugal or axial exhaust fan
- L(10) - 200,000 hour shaft bearing life
The Vektor-MH uses an inline, mixed flow fan to quietly and efficiently exhaust fumes and odors up and above any air intakes on the same or surrounding buildings. Utilizing a mixed flow wheel design, the space saving configuration of the Vektor-MH maximizes air movement with reduced sound and energy. The high plume nozzle maximizes plume rise.
Other Product Information
System Options and Accessories
- Models Vektor-MH, Vektor-MD, and Vektor-MS (#464652 IOM)
- Sure-Aire Controller High Voltage (100-240 VAC) (#475472 IOM)
- Sure-Aire Controller Low Voltage (100-240 VAC) (#476092 IOM)
- Sure-Aire K Factor Programming (#478758 IOM)