The Vektor®-MH is a high plume system designed for laboratory exhaust applications utilizing a high efficiency mixed flow impeller and an engineered conical discharge nozzle. Multiple nozzles for each fan size custom-tailor the discharge velocity and plume rise for each application. Vektor-MH systems have a compact installed footprint, requiring minimal roof space.
Typical installations would include college and university laboratories, biotech and pharmaceutical labs, research facilities and hospital laboratories.
- No profiles available.
Designed to efficiently exhaust laboratory fumes and odors, the Vektor-MH utilizes an inline fan and conical nozzle to maximize effective plume height. It is available in belt or direct drive and uses a bifurcated housing design that allows safe, easy access to all drive components. The Vektor-MH is available in a wide variety of configurations with up to six fans on a single plenum and can be packaged with Vektor energy recovery systems.
- 2,000 to 47,000 cfm per fan
- Up to 11 in. wg
- Spark C or B resistant construction
- AMCA licensed for Air and Sound performance (AMCA 210 and 300)
- UL/cUL listed for Electrical (UL/cUL 705)
Other Product Information
System Options and Accessories
- Models Vektor-MH, Vektor-MD, and Vektor-MS (#464652 IOM)
- Sure-Aire Controller High Voltage (100-240 VAC) (#475472 IOM)
- Sure-Aire Controller Low Voltage (24 VCD/VAC) (#476092 IOM)
- Sure-Aire K Factor Programming (#478758 IOM)
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
|Vektor-MH||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS|