Centrifugal Roof Exhaust Fans
The Centrifugal Roof Exhaust Fans include both direct and belt driven fans with backward inclined centrifugal wheels. The fans feature double studded isolators for true vibration isolation. The fans are a downblast configuration and are suitable for roof mounted applications exhausting relatively clean air.
Models G (direct drive) and GB (belt drive) are spun aluminum fans designed for roof mounting on curbs for general exhaust applications with relatively clean air. Wheels are backward inclined (non-overloading) and are available in standard and high pressure designs. Motor and drive frame are mounted to the fan on double studded isolators for true vibration isolation. Capacities up to 42,000 cfm or up to 3 in. wg.
These fans are designed for exhausting general clean air where height and looks are a concern. The housing is a low silhouette style with interlocking rib construction, providing superior strength. Formed channels adjacent to the ribs provide water drainage to ensure weather tightness. Hoods have hinged galvanized steel supports for service access. Capacities range from 100 to 37,500 cfm and up to 2.0 in. wg.
These fans are designed for exhausting general clean air where aestheics are a concern. The housing is a louvered penthouse style that features extruded aluminum louvers. The hood cover is aluminum and hingeable for service access. Capacities range from 100 to 37,500 cfm and up to 2.0 in. wg.
These fans feature a tamper resistant housing while also allowing ease of access for service. Capacities range from 200 to 8,000 cfm and up to 1.0 in. wg.
- Centrifugal Roof Exhaust Fans (Models G/GB)
- Centrifugal Roof Exhaust Fans (Models NYD/NYB)
- High Wind & Hurricane Zone Fans
- Low Silhouette Centrifugal Roof Exhausters (Models LD/LDP/LB/LBP)
Other Product Information
- Hinge Kit Sizes 075-203 (#462866 IOM)
- Hinge Kit Sizes 220-540 (#462865 IOM)
- Model G/GB (#471558 IOM)
- Model NYD/NYB (#463277 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Constant Pressure Indoor (IOM #474766)
- Vari-Green Control - Constant Pressure Outdoor (IOM #472864)
- Vari-Green Control - Indoor Air Quality - Temp/Humidity (IOM #475573)
- Vari-Green Control - Indoor Air Quality - VOC (IOM #475407)
- Vari-Green Control - Universal Assemblies (IOM #475699)
- Vari-Green Motor (IOM# 473681)
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
|G||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download|
|GB||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download|
|LB||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download|
|LBP||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download|
|LD||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download|
|LDP||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download|