Greenheck offers a complete and comprehensive line of damper products for fire and smoke control in life safety systems and for airflow control in commercial HVAC and industrial systems.
Greenheck's on-site damper testing laboratories have established the company as the industry leader for testing the latest version of AMCA, ANSI, ASHRAE, UL and other industry standards of performance.
Videos featuring the following items are available under the Library on www.greenheck.com/library.
- UL 555 Fire Test in accordance with UL 555.
- The Quick Connect Breakaway Test to receive UL qualification for connecting a manufactured flange system by Ductmate, Ward, or Nexus to a TDC or TDF fabricated flange system.
- The Time Saving Installation Options showing factory installed accessories such as access doors, retaining angles and quick connect breakaway on a damper.
- Proper Damper Installation.
- Fire Dampers
- Ceiling Radiation Dampers
- Combination Fire-Smoke Dampers
- Smoke Dampers
- Commercial Control Dampers
- Air Measuring Products
- Balancing Dampers
- Relief Dampers
- Backdraft Dampers
- Heavy Duty / Industrial Dampers
- Bubble Tight
- Tunnel Transit Dampers
- Marine Dampers
- Access Doors / Pressure Relief Doors