Greenheck HVAC University Program
Whether you’re new to designing and specifying HVAC systems or a seasoned pro, you are sure to benefit from attending Greenheck’s HVAC University.
Developed specifically for HVAC design engineers, courses offer practical, relevant knowledge that will help you improve your understanding of the latest HVAC trends, applications and codes.
2017 HVAC University Dates
- Wednesday, February 15 - Friday, February 17
- Wednesday, March 15 - Friday, March 17
- Wednesday, April 5 - Friday, April 7
- Wednesday, April 19 - Friday, April 21
- Wednesday, May 24 - Friday, May 26
- Wednesday, June 21 - Friday, June 23
- Wednesday, August 16 - Friday, August 18
- Wednesday, September 13 - Friday, September 15
- Wednesday, October 4 - Friday, October 6
- Wednesday, November 1 - Friday, November 3
Professional development hours will be awarded. Courses for each session will be finalized 60 days prior to the event. Cost for a HVAC University is $895.00.
Class Size: 25 Maximum
Registering is easy, and best of all your cost is sponsored by your local Greenheck rep.