Greenheck is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement details the steps we take to protect your personal information when you visit our Web sites. It describes the personal information that we collect, the purposes for which we use such information, and your choices regarding our use of it. The steps we take to protect your personal information and how you can update or remove your personal information are also covered here. By accessing our web sites, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
Information collected directly from you in connection with a job application or inquiry may include details regarding your name, physical address, e-mail address, home or mobile phone numbers, education information, work experience, wages earned, copy of your resume or other related documents. We may use this information throughout Greenheck and its affiliates for the purpose of employment consideration. We will keep the information for future consideration unless you direct us not to. You have the option to update your information and submit applications as you feel appropriate. If you wish to withdraw your information you have that option.
Greenheck is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect you personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For sites where you are required to login, it is your responsibility to ensure the security of your password and not reveal this information to others.
Under no circumstances should you use our web site or any of the fax and mailing addresses on the web site to send Greenheck confidential or proprietary information. Greenheck does not want to receive such confidential or proprietary information.
In addition, by participating in our on-line application system you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You shall promptly communicate and disclose to the Company or affiliates those ideas, concepts, inventions, processes and improvements (whether patentable or unpatentable) which were made, conceived, or reduced to practice by me during the course of my employment with the Company within a reasonable period of time thereafter which relates to the Company's business or investigations. You will at all times during my employment with the Company after its termination for any reason, assist the Company, if patentable, by executing and assigning the Company all applications, assignments, and other instruments, by giving evidence and testimony, and by executing and delivering to the Company all drawings, blueprints, notes and specifications deemed necessary by the Company in order to apply for and to obtain Letters of Patent of the United States and/or foreign countries for said ideas, concepts, inventions, processes and improvements. You do hereby assign and will convey to the Company your entire right, title and interest to all such ideas, concepts, inventions, processes and improvements and all patent drawings, blueprints, manuals, letters, notes, notebooks, reports, and copies thereof, and all other materials of a secret or confidential nature which relate to the Company's business and which are then or have been in your possession or subject to your control.
- You shall not disclose nor utilize nor authorize another to disclose or utilize, at any time either during or subsequent to my employment with the Company, any trade secrets, secret or confidential information (including pricing methods or client lists), or any other information which is not otherwise available and which relates to the Company's experimental and research work, methods, processes, tools, machinery, formula, drawings, appliances, patterns, designs, devices, and compilations of information acquired with the Company, unless you shall first secure the Company's written consent.
- You authorize the investigation of all statements contained in this application and release from all liability any persons or employers supplying such information, and you also release the Company from all liability which might result from making the investigation.
- You certify that the facts and information set forth in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. You understand that any falsification, misrepresentation or omission of facts on this application (or in any required documents) may result in denial of employment or immediate termination of employment, regardless of when or how discovered.
- You agree, if you are offered and accept a position, to conform to all existing and future Company rules and regulations and you understand that the Company reserves the right to change wages, hours and working conditions as deemed necessary. YOU ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT, IF HIRED, YOUR EMPLOYMENT WILL BE AT-WILL, MEANING THAT EITHER PARTY CAN END THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY OR NO REASON.
- You understand that any employment offer is contingent upon passing a drug/alcohol test, physical and/or physical agility test, background checks or other screening.
- You also understand that any employment offer is contingent upon my providing, within (3) working days of employment, valid proof of identity and eligibility to work in order to comply with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- The Employer is an equal opportunity employer. The Employer does not discriminate in employment and no questions on this application are used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
By checking the privacy statement, you agree that you have read and agree to comply with these terms.
This document shall not be deemed to create an expressed or implied contract of employment.