Careers with Greenheck
Greenheck, the worldwide leader in manufacturing quality air movement and control products, offers the most comprehensive line of ventilation equipment available in the HVAC industry. Our growing number of affiliated companies, Accurex, Airolite, Innovent, Precision Coils, and Valent, provides a wide range of other products and services to support building construction and operations.
If you are a talented, energetic, team-oriented individual and would like to work with a diverse group of people who provide quality air movement and control products around the world, consider the career challenges and opportunities within Greenheck Fan Corporation.
To apply for a position at Greenheck, you must use our on-line system. It would be helpful to have the following information available:
- Contact Information (phone numbers, addresses)
- Employment History
- Referral Source Employment Preferences (location, shift, desired salary)
- Electronic copy of resume and/or other related documents
Once you begin entering information into the on-line system, do not use the back or forward buttons on the internet navigation toolbar.
You must APPLY by selecting "send application" for each position.
You are encouraged to RELEASE your profile so our recruiting staff can search your qualifications if a suitable position becomes available.
For navigation tips, select a topic under Help in the left navigation.
Complete your application in less than 15 minutes by following the step-by-step process.
- Register (Using a valid email address)
- Log on
- Complete your profile - RELEASE your profile
- Review Employment Opportunities
- APPLY for position
You will not need to register each time you visit. The next time you visit, log on and check for Employment Opportunities.
Pay and benefits
At Greenheck we Value our employees. We offer rich benefit packages and competitive salaries. Benefits may vary by location, but a cross-section of benefits includes:
- Health insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k) Plan Retirement Savings Plan
- On-site Clinic and Fitness Center (Schofield location)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical or dependent care expenses
- Career Development / Tuition Assistance
- Employee Wellness Program
Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful results of references, education verification, criminal background checks, employment verification, drug screens/physicals, other screening as needed.
Greenheck is an at-will and Equal Opportunity Employer