36th Annual Scholarship Program
The Greenheck Group is pleased to support the academic efforts of students of our employees with our scholarship program. This program is open to all children of Greenheck Group employees, except the children of officers and board of directors of the firm. We will provide up to four $2,500 scholarships.
To be eligible for consideration of a scholarship, the candidates must:
- Be enrolled in, or plan to enroll in, an accredited college or university for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.75
- Have an established record of leadership, demonstrated by activities both in and out of the classroom.
The candidates must also:
- Have above average potential for success in the field he/she may choose.
- Have diversified interests and a well-rounded background.
In addition to the four $2,500 scholarships, the family of Bernie Greenheck will fund a $2,500 scholarship in Bernie's memory. This award not only incorporates the factors above but also focuses on the value of community service and extra-curricular activities.
The scholarship selection will be conducted by an anonymous committee chosen from the community. This committee will select the winners and two alternates. One of the scholarships will be reserved for a deserving high school senior who will be graduating in 2019. If any of the winners refuse the scholarship award for any reason, the award will go to the first alternate. If refused by the second winner, the scholarship shall go to the second alternate.
In the event that the committee does not find five applicants who meet the committee's criteria, the committee may award fewer scholarships or may refuse to award any scholarships for that year. The decision of the committee will be binding and final.