Model XG-RT-500 round retrofit air terminals regulate the flow of conditioned air in single or dual duct air distribution systems. The XG-RT-500 can also provide positive or negative pressures in laboratory flow-hood applications. Model XG-RT-500 is ready for installation into existing duct-work in front of an old air terminal. The terminal unit features the proven, low leakage XG-TH-500 air terminal damper.
Capacities ranging from 80-4,200 cfm in six sizes.
Readily installed into existing ductwork with minimal ductwork modifications.
Pneumatic, electric, analog, or direct digital controls available.
Recommended for use in duct systems with static pressure up to 3 in. wg
- Control components are shipped piped and wired
- Recommended for use in duct systems with static pressure up to 3in. wg
- Available in six sizes from six-inches to 16-inches and handle 80 cfm– 4,200 cfm
- 22-gauge galvanized steel casing, mechanically sealed, low leakage construction
- Mechanically fastened damper assembly constructed of galvanized steel with integral blade seal (<1% at 3.0 in. wg static pressure)
- Optional factory calibrated job-specific controls
- Multi-quadrant, averaging flow sensor for highly accurate (+/-5%) flow readings with varying inlet duct configurations after certified balancer has balanced terminal
- Easily accessible, steel balancing taps
- External control cabinet with offset mounting plate as standard
- Beaded inlet and discharge for added rigidity and aids in secure flex duct connections
- Instruction Manuals
Other Product Information
- ATU Accessories
- Control Drawing - RT610N PPD DA/NC
- Control Drawing - RT612N PPD RA/NO
- Control Drawing - RT614M PPI DA/NC
- Control Drawing - RT615M PPI DA/NO
- Control Drawing - RT616M PPI RA/NC
- Control Drawing - RT617M PPI RA/NO
- Control Drawing - RT640M PPI Static Pressure Control
- Control Drawing - RT652 EPD Cooling Only
- Control Drawing - RT657 EPD Electric Actuator Only
- Control Drawing - RT660 API Cooling Only
- Control Drawing - RT664 API AM Wm-Up HW or up to 3 stage EH
- Control Drawing - RT665 API Auto Heat/Cool Changeover-no reheat
- Control Drawing - RT673 API Static Pressure Control-Direct or Bypass