Model XG-DS-600 short mixing dual duct air terminals regulate the ﬂow of conditioned air and or outside air in air distribution systems. The XG-DS-600 takes heated and cooled conditioned air, heated or cooled conditioned air along with outside air to the air terminal and mixes the air in an integral plenum to reach the desired discharge temperature. Model XG-DS-600 provides superior mixing at a 1:20 ratio.
Capacities ranging from 40-4,100 cfm in multiple units sizes.
Pneumatic, electric, analog, or direct digital controls available.
Unequal inlet sizes are available as an option.
- Damper rotates in a self-lubricating, long-life, low-friction thermoplastic bearing
- Industry-leading continuous welded primary inlet duct to minimize leakage with three stiffening beads for added rigidity
- External control cabinets for hot and cold deck with offset mounting plate
- Optional factory calibrated controls per each job requirement
- Externally accessible steel balancing taps
- 22-gauge galvanized steel casing, mechanically sealed for low leakage construction
- NEMA 1 rated control enclosure for both hot and cold decks with stand-off to prevent penetration of casing
- Industry-leading 1:20 mixing ratio in short format mixing boxes
- All DS-600 terminal units are AHRI certified and shipped with the AHRI seal
Complies with NFPA 90A and UL 181
- Instruction Manuals
- Other Product Information