Model XG-DH-500 is a high-performance air terminal unit designed to regulate the flow of conditioned air in dual duct air distribution systems. Both heated and cooled air are provided to the air terminal and mixed in an integral plenum to reach the desired discharge temperature. The XG-DH-500 provide an industry-leading 1:30 mixing ratio.
Capacities ranging from 40-4,100 cfm in multiple units sizes.
Pneumatic, Electric, Analog, or Direct Digital Controls available.
Unequal inlet sizes are available as an option.
- Damper rotates in a self-lubricating, long life, low friction thermoplastic bearing
- Industry leading continuous welded primary inlet duct to minimize leakage with three stiffening beads for added rigidity
- External control cabinets for hot and cold deck with offset mounting plate
- Optional factory calibrated controls per each job requirement
- Externally accessible steel balancing taps
- 22 ga. galvanized steel casing, mechanically sealed for low leakage construction
- NEMA 1 rated control enclosure for both hot and cold decks with stand-off to prevent penetration of casing
- Industry leading 1:30 mixing ratio
- All DH-500 terminal units are AHRI certified and shipped with the AHRI seal
Complies with NFPA 90A and UL 181
- Instruction Manuals
- Other Product Information