Model XG-DD-500 air terminal units regulate the flow of conditioned air in a dual duct air distribution system. The air terminal unit receives both heated and cooled air and mixed in a plenum (provided by others) to reach the desired discharge temperature. The XG-DD-500 offers a CFM range capacity from 80-4,400 cfm in multiple units sizes, and is AHRI Certified, ETL Listed, UL 1995. XG-DD-500 complies with NFPA 90A and UL 181.
Capacities ranging from 80-4,400 cfm in multiple units sizes.
Pneumatic, electric, analog, or direct digital controls available.
Unequal inlet sizes are available as an option.
- Damper rotates in a self-lubricating, long-life, low-friction thermoplastic bearing
- Industry-leading continuous welded primary inlet duct to minimize leakage with three stiffening beads for added rigidity
- Mechanically fastened damper assembly constructed of galvanized steel with integral blade seal (<1% at 3.0 in. wg static pressure)
- Multi-quadrant, averaging flow sensor for highly accurate (+/-5%) flow readings with varying inlet duct configurations after certified balancer has balanced terminal
- Rectangular discharge with slip and drive duct connection
- 22-gauge galvanized steel casing, mechanically sealed for low leakage construction
- NEMA 1 rated control enclosure for both hot and cold decks with stand-off to prevent penetration of casing
- Full range of options and accessories available including liners, heating coils, access doors, attenuators, etc.
- All DD-500 terminal units are AHRI certified and shipped with the AHRI seal
Complies with NFPA 90A and UL 181
- Instruction Manuals
Other Product Information
- ATU Accessories
- Control Drawing - DD210N PPD DA/NC
- Control Drawing - DD212N PPD RA/NO
- Control Drawing - DD238M PPI DA/C-NO, DA/H-NC
- Control Drawing - DD239M PPI RA/C-NO/H-NC
- Control Drawing - DD240M PPI Static Pressure Control
- Control Drawing - DD241 PPI DA/C-NC/H-NO
- Control Drawing - DD258 EPD C-NC/H-NO
- Control Drawing - DD263 API C-NC/H-NO