Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems Controls
The microprocessor controls all aspects of a unit's operation. It is factory-programmed, wired and tested to match the configuration for each job. The controller is ideal for jobs requiring standalone unit operation and those requiring building management communication capabilities. Network communication is available over the following protocols: BACnet MS/TP or IP, or Modbus RTU or IP.
End-users no longer need physical access to the unit mounted microprocessor to adjust control point parameters. The optional remote interface displays and allows control point parameters to be adjusted. The remote interface is available as an accessory to the microprocessor or network interface.
Indirect gas-fired furnace units come with a standalone furnace controller. The furnace control has a keypad and easy-to-read LCD display allowing users to adjust all set points, lockouts and delays. It includes a furnace-commissioning menu with preprogrammed steps through the furnace start-up. The controller monitors furnace operations for alarm conditions. The unit will record the alarm description, time, date, available temperatures and furnace status for the user. The furnace control also reserves a digital output for remote alarm indication.
- Microprocessor Controller ERV v2.50 (#482574 IOM) May 2017
- Furnace Controller IGF v1.03 (#483843 IOM) March 2019
- Heat Cool Only Controls (#484754) December 2020
- Microprocessor Controller DOAS v3.001 (#483586) December 2018
- Microprocessor Controller DOAS v4.001 (#484279) February 2020
- Microprocessor Controller DOAS v5.0 (#484715) August 2020
- Microprocessor Controller DOAS v6.2 (#485175) April 2021
- Other Product Information
- Project Profiles