Penthouse Elevator Vent
This penthouse elevator vent louver has been developed to meet the demands of the Northeast elevator shaft ventilation codes.
- No profiles available.
The PEV-400 is a gravity ventilator comprised of three sides of standard stationary non-drainable louver Model ESJ-401, along with one side of 1/8-in. thick plate glass that can be broken with the pressure of a fire hose. A fire smoke damper, Model SMD-201, is located in the throat of the curb and wired into the fire control panel. The unit is shop-assembled and shipped complete.
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
- Warranty Statement for Class I Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Class II Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Acroflur 50% Finish
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Hylar Mica (70%) Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Baked Enamel Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Products
- Warranty Statement for Maintenance - Protecting and Repairing the Finish