Equipment screens inhibit vision of equipment while also serving as protective barriers and are available in all extruded aluminum and fabricated steel louver models.
- No profiles available.
Model EES-401 is a horizontal equipment screen incorporating extruded aluminum inverted style blades as well as horizontal rear z-supports as required to meet the specified wind-load.
Model EES-T200V is a vertical equipment screen incorporating extruded aluminum vertical "T" style blades as well as horizontal rear supports as required to meet the specified wind-load.
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
- Warranty Statement for Class I Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Class II Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Acroflur 50% Finish
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Hylar Mica (70%) Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Baked Enamel Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Material and Workmanship
- Warranty Statement for Louver Products
- Warranty Statement for Maintenance - Protecting and Repairing the Finish