Ten standard grille models are available in an array of designs and configurations. As always, consult Greenheck for any custom design you imagine.
- No profiles available.
The Angular Bar Grille has horizontal blade sections that can be rotated from 0 to 60 degrees to minimize sight and sun depending on the project.
The Bar Grille design prevents sight and sun and provides security and aesthetic appeal with vertical and horizontal bar spacing ranging from 2 in. to 12 in.
The Continuous Bar Grille features a rear-justified vertical element that presents a unique grille profile to deliver a continuous bar appearance with a bar angle ranging from 0 to 45 degrees.
- Warranty Statement for Class I Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Class II Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Acroflur 50% Finish
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Hylar Mica (70%) Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Baked Enamel Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Products
- Warranty Statement for Maintenance - Protecting and Repairing the Finish