Fabricated from 20, 18 or 16 gauge galvanized steel and available in stainless steel material. Units are low cost compared to extruded aluminum models. Stationary and adjustable blades are available, as well as drainable and non-drainable blades.
- No profiles available.
Adjustable Blades: Models FAD and FAJ
Operable drainable (FAD) or J (FAJ) blades can be closed for tight air shut off. Provide similar features as the EAD extruded aluminum models. Can be operated manually or by any commonly specified damper actuator. Available in 4 and 6 in. blade depths.
Stationary Blades: Models FDS and FSJ
FDS models incorporate stationary drainable blades for excellent resistance to water penetration and FSJ models include traditional J style blades. Available in 4 and 6 in. blade depths.
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
- Warranty Statement for Class I Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Class II Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Acroflur 50% Finish
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Hylar Mica (70%) Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Baked Enamel Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Material and Workmanship
- Warranty Statement for Louver Products
- Warranty Statement for Maintenance - Protecting and Repairing the Finish
- FAD-402 (4" Frame, Drainable Adjustable)
- FAD-602 (6" Frame, Drainable Adjustable)
- FAD-635 (6" Frame, Drainable Adjustable)
- FAJ-402 (4" Frame, Adjustable J-Blade)
- FAJ-602 (6" Frame, Adjustable J-Blade)
- FDS-402 (4" Frame, Drainable Blade)
- FDS-602 (6" Frame, Drainable Blade)
- FSJ-402 (4" Frame, J-Blade)
- FSJ-602 (6" Frame, J-Blade)