Fabricated from 20, 18 or 16 gauge galvanized steel and available in stainless steel material. Units are low cost compared to extruded aluminum models. Stationary and adjustable blades are available, as well as drainable and non-drainable blades.
- No profiles available.
Adjustable Blades: Models FAD and FAJ
Operable drainable (FAD) or J (FAJ) blades can be closed for tight air shut off. Provide similar features as the EAD extruded aluminum models. Can be operated manually or by any commonly specified damper actuator. Available in 4 and 6 in. blade depths.
Stationary Blades: Models FDS and FSJ
FDS models incorporate stationary drainable blades for excellent resistance to water penetration and FSJ models include traditional J style blades. Available in 4 and 6 in. blade depths.
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
- FAD-402 (4" Frame, Drainable Adjustable)
- FAD-602 (6" Frame, Drainable Adjustable)
- FAD-635 (6" Frame, Drainable Adjustable)
- FAJ-402 (4" Frame, Adjustable J-Blade)
- FAJ-602 (6" Frame, Adjustable J-Blade)
- FDS-402 (4" Frame, Drainable Blade)
- FDS-602 (6" Frame, Drainable Blade)
- FSJ-402 (4" Frame, J-Blade)
- FSJ-602 (6" Frame, J-Blade)