Combination Extruded Louver/Dampers
Extruded aluminum combination louver/dampers incorporate operable and stationary blades into one common frame member. Design maintains a stationary appearance when adjustable blades are closed. A tight seal is created to prevent the passage of air. All models can be operated manually or by any commonly specified damper actuator.
- No profiles available.
Drainable Blades: Models EAC, EACC, EACA and ECD
All models include drainable stationary blades and a drainable head member. Drainable adjustable blades have either concealed blade linkage or exposed on-blade linkage. Design of EACA-601 incorporates Airfoil adjustable blades for less airflow resistance. Models EACC also incorporates a concealed actuator location. Available in 4 and 6 in. blade depths.
Gravity Louvers: Models GCE and GCI
Combination weather louver and gravity backdraft dampers designed to protect air exhaust openings in building exterior walls. Design incorporates a drainable head member, J style stationary louver blades, pressure/gravity operated damper blades. Recommended application is in close proximity to an exhaust or intake air fan. Available in 2 and 4 in. blade depths.
Non-Drainable Blades: EACN-601
Non-drainable stationary blades are combined with non-drainable center pivot adjustable blades. The design does include a drainable head member and concealed blade linkage. Only available in 6 in. blade depth.
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
- EAC-401 (4" Frame, Concealed Linkage)
- EAC-601 (6" Frame, Concealed Linkage)
- EACA-601 (6" Frame, Concealed Linkage)
- EACC-401 (4" Frame, Concealed Actuator)
- EACC-601 (6" Frame, Concealed Actuator)
- EACN-601 (6" Frame, Concealed Linkage)
- ECD-401 (4" Frame, Exposed Linkage)
- ECD-601 (6" Frame, Exposed Linkage)
- GCE-202 (2" Frame, Gravity Exhaust Damper)
- GCE-402 (4" Frame, Gravity Exhaust Damper)
- GCI-202 (2" Frame, Gravity Intake Damper)
- GCI-402 (4" Frame, Gravity Intake Damper)