Adjustable Extruded Louvers
Extruded aluminum operable blade louvers designed to be open or closed to protect air intake and exhaust openings in exterior building walls. Louver blades are center pivoted and can be operated manually or by any commonly specified damper actuator.
- No articles available.
- No profiles available.
Drainable Blades: Models EAD and EADC
Models EAD offer concealed blade linkage. Models EADC offer both concealed blade linkage and a concealed electric actuator. Available in 4 and 6 in. blade depths.
Non-Drainable Blades: Model EAH
Models EAH offer concealed blade linkage. Model EAH-690 provides 70% free area when blades are in full 90 degree open position. Available in 4 and 6 in. blade depths.
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
- Warranty Statement for Class I Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Class II Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Acroflur 50% Finish
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Hylar Mica (70%) Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Baked Enamel Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Material and Workmanship
- Warranty Statement for Louver Products
- Warranty Statement for Maintenance - Protecting and Repairing the Finish