Sightproof Extruded Louvers
Sightproof extruded aluminum louvers designed to prevent visual see through and security and can be applied as air intake or discharge louvers or can be applied as louvered equipment screens. Sightproof chevron, drainable and vertical blades available.
- No profiles available.
Chevron Blade: SES and SEV
The Chevron blade design provides exceptional visual see through protection. Vertical blades available on the SEV models. Available in 2, 4 and 5 in. blade depths.
Drainable Blades: Model SED
Design incorporates both a drainable head member and drainable blades for maximum protection against water penetration. Model SED-501 offers high free area. Available in 2, 4 and 5 in. blade depths.
Drainable Head: Model SEH
Drainable head member only. Provides add protection from water penetration compared to models with a flat head member. Available in 2 and 4 in. blade depths.
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
- Warranty Statement for Class I Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Class II Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Acroflur 50% Finish
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Hylar Mica (70%) Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Baked Enamel Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Material and Workmanship
- Warranty Statement for Louver Products
- Warranty Statement for Maintenance - Protecting and Repairing the Finish