Thinline Extruded Louvers
Thinline extruded aluminum louvers are commonly used for interior or exterior applications where high free area and low airflow resistance is required. The narrow depth makes this product ideal for installation into curtainwalls, windows and doors. Frameless models available for use as air conditioning grilles.
Framed Models: ESU-130, ESU-150, ESF-145, ESJ-150
The narrow depth makes this product ideal for installation into curtainwalls, windows, doors or as air conditioning grilles. Flate or J style blades available depending on model selected. Available in 1.375 and 1.5 in. blade depths.
Frameless Models: ESU-130S and ESU-150S
Frameless models with extruded aluminum vertical supports are ideal for use as a PTAC grille. Available in 1.375 blade depths.
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
- Warranty Statement for Class I Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Class II Anodize
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Acroflur 50% Finish
- Warranty Statement for Kynar/Hylar Mica (70%) Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Baked Enamel Finish
- Warranty Statement for Louver Products
- Warranty Statement for Maintenance - Protecting and Repairing the Finish