Access Doors / Pressure Relief Doors
Access doors are designed for use in low to medium pressure duct systems. They provide a durable, practical, and inexpensive means of gaining access to damper components inside the ductwork.
- New Greenheck Dampers Protect Non-Concrete Fire Rated Barriers
- Greenheck Expands Industry's Largest Dynamic Fire & Combination Fire Smoke Dampers
- New Industrial Blast Dampers from Greenheck
- Greenheck Expands Line of Air Measuring Dampers
- Greenheck Introduces Large Dynamic Fire Dampers
- Greenheck Introduces Tornado Dampers
Model CAD: Cam Style
Greenheck duct access doors provide a means of gaining access to components inside the ductwork. Model CAD has two CAM style locks.
Model HAD: Hinged Style
Greenheck duct access doors provide a means of gaining access to components inside the ductwork. Model HAD has a continuous piano type hinge.
Model PRAD and VRAD: Pressure Relief
Pressure relief doors are designed to open automatically at 1 in. wg above normal operating system pressure.
Model RAD: Round Style
Greenheck round duct access doors provide a means of gaining access to components inside the ductwork. Model RAD provides a solid leakage proof door that is simple to install.
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create