Marine Dampers are United States Coast Guard (USCG) approved for Class A-60 divisions. The Marine dampers were tested at Underwriters Laboratories (UL) in accordance with International Maritime Organization (IMO) Fire Test Procedure Code. Fire and Combination Fire/Smoke dampers can be used in marine and offshore ventilation systems. For Control and Balancing Dampers, consult factory.
- New Greenheck Dampers Protect Non-Concrete Fire Rated Barriers
- Greenheck Expands Industry's Largest Dynamic Fire & Combination Fire Smoke Dampers
- New Industrial Blast Dampers from Greenheck
- Greenheck Expands Line of Air Measuring Dampers
- Greenheck Introduces Large Dynamic Fire Dampers
- Greenheck Introduces Tornado Dampers
Multi-Blade Fire Damper
Models IMO-310 and SSIMO-310 are multi-blade fire dampers that are United States Coast Guard approved. Models IMO-310 and SSIMO-310 features Greenheck airfoil blades. IMO-310 is constructed of galvanized steel and also UL approved. SSIMO-310 is 304 stainless steel construction.
Models IMO-311 and SSIMO-311 are airfoil blade Combination Fire/Smoke dampers that are United States Coast Guard Approved. IMO-311 is constructed of galvanized steel and also UL approved. SSIMO-311 is 304 stainless steel construction.