Heavy Duty / Industrial Dampers
Heavy Duty / Industrial dampers are designed for use in industrial and severe duty applications.
Heavy duty flanged style frame dampers with various blade styles and pressure classes. Designed to control airflow and provide shut off in HVAC or industrial process control systems.
Control dampers are designed to control airflow and provide shutoff in HVAC or industrial process control systems.
Model HCD: Rectangular
Rectangular dampers are available in galvanized, painted steel, 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel with pressure and velocity capabilities up to 45 in. wg and 6000 fpm, respectively.
Model HCDR: Round
True round industrial dampers are available in galvanized, painted steel, 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel and pressure and velocity capabilities up to 20 in. wg and 6500 fpm, respectively.
Backdraft & Pressure Relief Dampers
Model HB: Rectangular
A backdraft damper is an isolation damper allowing air in one direction only. Greenheck's HB damper series is designed to prevent backflow at static pressures and velocities up to 20 in. wg and 6400 fpm, respectively.
Model HPR: Rectangular
A pressure relief damper is a type of backdraft having an adjustable start-open pressure, which is capable of maintaining a relatively constant pressure at various airflows and closes upon a decrease in differential pressure. Greenheck's HPR damper series can be used as sa safety device or a controlling device. It is designed to provide pressure relief up to 6 in. wg and 3000 fpm, respectively.
Model HBS: Blast Dampers
A heavy duty blast suppression damper is design to protect against blasts and instantaneous pressure changes. The HBS damper series are constructed with heavy duty double flanged channel frame style backdraft dampers with a double thickness fabricated airfoil blades.
Blast dampers can be used in the following applications:
- Government buildings
- oil and gas platforms
- protection of ventilation systems.
Smoke damper is a heavy duty flanged frame style industrial control dampers UL555S qualified for use in engineered smoke control systems. Greenheck's HSD series is a Class I leakage with pressure and velocity capabilities up to 6 in. wg (1.5 kPa) and 3000 fpm (15.2 m/s), respectively.
A tunnel transit damper is a heavy duty damper designed to meet the rigorous environment of a transit tunnel and is especially qualified to withstand the stresses and pressures of such environments. The blades, frames, seals, and actuators are designed to meet the standards of NFPA-130, NFPA-502, UL-555S, and BS476; which are commonly found in tunnel transit specifications. Because of the demanding requirements of tunnel transit systems, the tunnel transit damper can be specifically designed to meet the requirements of every specification.
Model HTOD: Tornado Damper
Tornado dampers are double flanged channel frame style backdraft dampers designed to protect against tornadoes and rapid pressure changes. Installed in ductwork, or wall mounted, near the exterior of a building, Greenheck tornado dampers allow for air movement (intake or exhaust) during normal weather conditions.
- Blade Seal Repalcement (HCDR Series)
- Blade Seal Replacement (HCD Series)
- Double Gland Axle Seal Replacement
- HB Series (#469620 IOM)
- HBS Series (#474916 IOM)
- HBTR & HCDR Series (#469619 IOM)
- HCD Series (#469618 IOM)
- Heavy Duty Smoke Damper HSD-401 (#464604 IOM)
- HPR Series Adjustment on Pressure Relief Dampers (#469134 IOM)
- HTD Series
- HTOD Series (#479583 IOM)
- O-Ring Axle Seal Replacement
- Seal Replacement for Bubble Tight Dampers (HBTR IOM)
Bubble Tight Dampers
Heavy Blast Suppression Dampers
Heavy Duty / Industrial Backdraft Dampers
Heavy Duty / Industrial Pressure Relief
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
Heavy Duty / Industrial Control Dampers - Rectangular - Pressure up to 6 in. wg
Heavy Duty / Industrial Control Dampers - Rectangular - Pressure up to 8 1/2 in. wg
- HCD-120 (3-V Blade)
- HCD-130 (Fabricated Airfoil Blade)
- HCD-135 (Fabricated Airfoil Blade w/Insulation)
Heavy Duty / Industrial Control Dampers - Rectangular - Pressure up to 15 in. wg
Heavy Duty / Industrial Control Dampers - Rectangular - Pressures up to 25 in. wg
Heavy Duty / Industrial Control Dampers - Rectangular - Pressures up to 35 in. wg
Heavy Duty / Industrial Control Dampers - Rectangular - Pressures up to 45 in. wg
- HCDR-351 (Pressure up to 15 in. wg)
- HCDR-050 (Pressures up to 6 in. wg)
- HCDR-150 (Pressures up to 6 in. wg)
- HCDR-250 (Pressures up to 13.5 in. wg)
- HCDR-350 (Pressures up to 20 in.)
Heavy Duty / Industrial Backdraft Dampers (up to 6400 fpm, 20 in. wg)
- HB-110 (Aluminum, single thickness blade)
- HB-120 (Fabricated, single thickness blade)
- HB-230 (Fabricated, Airfoil Blade)
- HB-240 (Fabricated, Class III Airfoil Blade)
- HB-330 (Fabricated, Class III Airfoil Blade)
- HBR-050 (round backdraft up to 6 in. wg)
Heavy Duty / Industrial Pressure Relief - Dampers up to 6 in. wg relief
- HPR-120 (Fabricated, single thickness blade)
- HPR-230 (Fabricated, airfoil blade)
- HPR-330 (Fabricated, airfoil blade)
Bubble Tight Dampers
- HBTR-151 10 in. wg (Bubble Tight Round)
- HBTR-451 30 in. wg (Bubble Tight Round)
- HBTR-551 30in. wg (Bubble Tight Round)