Balancing dampers are control dampers that balance the flow of air but are not intended to be used in applications as a positive shut-off or for automatic control.
Models MBD/MBDR: Manual Balancing Dampers
The MBD/MBDR series are shipped manual hand quadrants that can be locked in place.
Models RBD/RBDR: Remote Balancing Dampers
The RBD/RBDR series are ideal for applications where it is difficult to gain access to manually adjust the dampers to balance airflow. The "EZ Balance" remote control operates the damper motor by connecting a RJ11 connector that is mounted on the wall, ceiling or diffuser.
- MBD-10 standoff and manual quadrant kit (#476321 IOM)
- MBD-10M standoff and manual quadrant kit (#476816 IOM)
- Standoff Bracket & Manual Quadrant Kit for MBD-15 (#464599 IOM)
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
- MBD-10 (Rectangular, Single Blade)
- MBD-10M (Rectangular, Single Blade)
- MBD-15 (Rectangular, Multi-Blade)
- MBDR-50 (Round, Single Blade)