Both round and rectangular single blade construction, as well as multi-blade construction models are available. Designed to regulate the flow of air in an HVAC system. They are not intended to be used in applications as a positive shut off or for automatic control.
Models come standard with a locking manual quadrant. An optional standoff bracket is available for installations using insulated duct.
RBD & RBDR series offer the same function as MBD/MBDR series plus the added benefit of the ability to control the damper remotely at the diffuser or wall plated. These remote balancing dampers are ideal for applications where it is difficult to get access to manually adjust the dampers and balance airflow. The "Quick Control" remote control operates the damper motor by connecting to the wall, ceiling, or diffuser mounted RJ11 connector.
- MBD-10 standoff and manual quadrant kit (#476321 IOM)
- MBD-10M standoff and manual quadrant kit (#476816 IOM)
- Standoff Bracket & Manual Quadrant Kit for MBD-15 (#464599 IOM)
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
- MBD-10 (Rectangular, Single Blade)
- MBD-10M (Rectangular, Single Blade)
- MBD-15 (Rectangular, Multi-Blade)
- MBDR-50 (Round, Single Blade)