Ceiling Radiation Dampers
Ceiling radiation dampers (also called ceiling dampers) are designed to protect openings in the ceiling membrane of rated floor/ceiling and roof/ceiling assemblies. They are UL 555C classified or Warnock Hersey listed.
The CRD series are designed to take the place of a hinged door type ceiling damper per UL 555C.
The CRD-1WJ is design to be used in wood joist ceiling construction and approved for use in 17 ceiling designs as detailed in the UL Fire Resistance Directory.
The CRD-1WT is designed to be used in wood truss ceiling construction and approved for 2 ceiling designs as detailed in the UL Fire Resistance Directory.
The CRD-501 is round ceiling radiation damper with low leakage rating. This model is UL 555C and
UL 555S classified.
- CRD-3XX and CRD-7XX Series for SP fans (#452832 IOM)
- Ceiling Radiation Damper (#453343 IOM)
- Ceiling Radiation Dampers Installation Booklet (#826252 IOM)
- CRD Series Installed on Gypboard Ceiling (#460637 Warnock Hersey IOM)
- CRD-1WJ (#472365 IOM)
- CRD-1WT (#474094 IOM)
- Leakage Rated Ceiling Radiation Dampers (#475063 IOM).
- CRD-1 (Rectangular, Butterfly Style)
- CRD-1 Warnock Hersey
- CRD-1LP (Rectangular, Low Profile Butterfly Style)
- CRD-1LP Warnock Hersey
- CRD-1WJ Ceiling Radiation Damper for Wood Joist Applications
- CRD-1WT Ceiling Radiation Damper for Wood Truss Applications
- CRD-2 (Round, Butterfly Style)
- CRD-2 Warnock Hersey
- CRD-60 (Rectangular, Curtain Blade Style)
- CRD-60X (Rectangular, Curtain Blade, with Insulation Skirt)
- CRD-501 (Round, Leakage Rated)