Packaged Rooftop Controls
Greenheck offers a full range of control options for packaged rooftop units.
- No profiles available.
An optimum solution for connecting a make-up air unit to a Building Management System (BMS). Available on models IGX, DGX and MSX. The network interface allows the BMS to monitor (and optionally control) the status and functions of the unit through a factory-installed controller. Control commands will be provided by terminal-style signals external to the unit.
The optional microprocessor controller is factory programmed, wired, and tested prior to shipment for each specific application. Greenheck’s microprocessor controller can be reconfigured in the field without additional equipment or factory reprogramming, offering flexibility and adjustability with its easy-to-use controller. The microprocessor controller is capable of operating stand-alone or it can be integrated into a Building Management System (BMS) at any time through a protocol card using BACnet® MS/TP or IP, LonWorks® or Modbus® RTU protocols.
The optional remote interface provides flexibility to the end-user as every control point parameter can now be accessed remotely. The remote interface is available as an accessory to the microprocessor or network interface.
- Microprocessor Controller TAP v2.40 (#481941) October 2016 (RVE, ERCH-01, ERT-01)
- PVF(-H)/PVG Indirect Gas-Fired Heat Modules (#481038 IOM) August 2015
- RV/RVE Rooftop Ventilator (#474612 IOM)
- Microprocessor Controller TAP v2.30 (#481036) August 2015 (RVE, ERCH-01, ERT-01)
- Microprocessor Controller TAP v2.20 (#479342 IOM) July 2014 (RVE, ERCH-01, ERT-01)
- Microprocessor Controller TAP v2.10 (#475595 IOM) April 2014 (RVE, ERCH-01, ERT-01)